Step by Step How to Programming Instructions:
1. Deactivate alarm if equipped.
2. Open drivers door, get in vehicle and close door. (all other doors closed)
3. Within 15 seconds, turn ignition to ON position and back to LOCK position 10 times. Leave key in ignition. A tone will sound once to indicate you have entered programming mode.
4. Within in 45 seconds:
A. Open and close drivers door.
B. Press LOCK or UNLOCK button on remote you want to program.
A tone sounds twice to indicate remote was programmed.
5. To program additional remotes repeat steps 4A and 4B for each remote
A tone will sound after each remote is programmed.
6. When the last remote has been programmed remove key from ignition.
A tone will sound three times to indicate exit of programming mode.
7. Test remote(s).